These are very simple to make.
size 4.oo mm hook for 8 ply yarn. Size 5.00mm hook for 12 ply yarn.
1. miss 1 ch, 1 sc in each ch across, (11 sc) on opposite side of chain, 1 sc in each 11 ch across. (24 sc)
sl st to join, ch 2 for beg ch of next row.
Working in the round.
2. sc 21 sc, sl st to join, ch 2 for beg ch of next row. for 24 rows or length desired
27. sc next 11 sc in blo, ch 1 turn (for folding flap)
28. sc 11 sc, ch 1 turn, for 5 more rows.
34. sc next 5 sc, ch 1, miss next sc, sc next 5 sc (button hole) finish off.
You can add an extra row of sc on the flap for a contrasting color or a decorative edge.
You can find the patterns for the fruit in the picture at mywists.