Thursday, October 23, 2008

My New Tank Top

I used a variegated acrylic yarn, it took 250 gms of yarn to make.

The Tank is made with hdc, the pattern I used is called the Preppy Tank from Crochet Today Sept/Oct 2007. It is made a little on the loose side to wear in Spring and Summer with a singlet top underneath. I found it a tad too short, so I added a fringe to give it a little more length.

I really like the stitch pattern used at the top of the tank.


I'm already onto my next Spring/Summer top, it's a project I wanted to do last year.

5 comments:

Sherryknit said...

Verryyy Pretty. I never made a top before. I always thought they were to hard. I love the yarn too. Great Job.

Iggle Piggle (aka Jacqui) said...

That looks great Cat. I love the detail at the top too. Very pretty yarn.

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Sherry, you must try it, they are very simple.

Iggle, thank you, I'm using the same method in my next top as the stitch pattern is so easy.

laughing purple goldfish said...

oooohhhh.... tassels.... I love tassels! looks good!

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Yes Purple a perfect easy finish to the length problem.