Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Joy/Enjoyment.

I hold our yearly family christmas party before christmas day, as we are what I call a mixed family (step children). I do this to try and make it easier on everybody, as you could imagine they would have so many places to attend on christmas day, so this way the pressure is taken off them some what. This year we had it on the 20th of December, so Santa has been already.

Below is a family photo of me and my husband with his children and their partners and little Bella just had to get into the photo, she is of course the prettiest one of all of us.

The it came to some fun time, Beck' decided to taste my cheek, with a big sloppy lick!

Below is our tree, decorated with my crochet ornaments.

This is a play centre that I obtained for 2 of my grandson's.

I would just like to take this opportunity to wish every one a Safe and Happy Xmas! 2008.

7 comments:

Iggle Piggle (aka Jacqui) said...

Merry Christmas to you Cat!! Looks like you have a beautiful mixed family and what a good way to do Christmas to take the pressure off.
xx

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Thanks Iggle and that is only a small part of the family, we'd need a wide lense camera to fit them all in. LOL.

Sherryknit said...

Merry Christmas Cat!!
You have a Lovely Family. Looks like alot of fun. What a pretty tree too.

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Hi Sherry, I hope your xmas is a good one!

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Hi Sherry, I hope your xmas is a good one!

Grandma said...

Everybody should have a Beck in their family. Keep us laughing!!

I am a crocheter also, but not working on anything at the present, but you seem to have inspired me to pick it up again.

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Grandma, Oh I hope I have inspired you to crochet again, the internet is full of free advice and patterns.