Saturday, January 3, 2009

Amazing how this crochet design really works out.

If you can make a granny square, you can certainly make one of these, you just need an extra 2 corners for the hexagon shape.


Starting out with one hexagon shape.




Then a second hexagon shape.



Then fold them together and you have a baby cardigan! This is not actually finished I need to add the collar, cuffs and the borders. I just couldn't wait to share it with you all.

I now have a collar, cuff's and the border. I love how the designer designed the collar, but I had to change the cuffs and border, due to the different size yarn I was using. I just have to sew on the buttons.

This is from the original pattern designer I found at this site.

I have made one of these before, but in a different design from a different designer, you can view that one here with the link to the free pattern. It's the pink and white one.

Okay, here it is finally finished.